Pages

February 14, 2012

Share a Little Love Song(s)

Hey y'all, it's Valentine's Day. It is a pretty low key in this household what with me home recovering from surgery. He-of-the-good-ideas sent me roses (awwww!) and came home for lunch where he gave me a sweet card and a lovely necklace that I'd spied of Etsy a few weeks ago. He really is a wonderful man, and I am blessed to call him mine.

If you want to play a tune for your Valentine but don't know what song to choose, check out this adorable youtube love-song medley for some inspiration...


Oh, and no heart shaped pizza this year like we usually do as I am not eating anything that isn't fully liquified, and I'm just not in the headspace to try and blend pizza toppings!

Love to y'all!
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a note!