Pages

October 2, 2011

Weekend Deal in Colour Order

This weekend marked the annual firehall auction/sale for the community where HOTGI grew up. He's been one of their auctioneers for the past 16 years or so and I have a blast every year when we go. You never know what you might come home with! There are some smokin' deals to be had if you are able to think outside the box a little bit.

This year I came home with some great goodies that I will be sharing in future posts, but what I am sharing today is maybe the favourite thing I came home with...


Embroidery floss. 124 skeins of embroidery floss... for $6!!

Check out these five shades of variegated threads!


Lots of beautiful colours! I can't wait to start creating with them!


I have lots of thinking/planning/stitching to do!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a note!