Pages

August 15, 2012

Spousal Conversation v. 14/08/2012

Yeah, I'm still here. And I THINK about blogging all the time! I have so many things I want to do and share. And once the fall is here and camping season is done and I'm home on weekends again (not that any of these are good excuses) I hope I can get in gear to start posting more!

In the meantime, I have a conversation to share. I'm not saying who is who, but those who know us IRL should know which spouse is whom.

...

Scene: living room, after supper, watching tv with the dog
Spouse1: *farts* (once again, after an evening of frequent bodily noises)
Spouse2: wow, again?
Spouse1: yeah, sorry.
                   
not sure why I’m so gassy tonight (having said the same thing an hour previous)
Spouse2: huh, what did you have for lunch today?
Spouse1: chili
(silence)
(laughing)


Ain't marriage grand?


.

1 comment:

  1. lol! I don't know, but Chris and I have had similar conversations.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a note!