Pages

November 8, 2011

So, do you think you know Movember?


I've been seeing and hearing lots lately about Movember. I have no co-workers participating (that I know of) however I see people all over Facebook taking up the cause, and growing shadows on their upper lips. Some will become flourishing lip ticklers, some will sadly remain in the "crustache" stage. I give props to all those men who take part, and fundraise for a wonderful cause. Some of these men look dashing with newly mustachioed faces, others... well I look forward to December 1st.

Want to learn more about Movember and be entertained by local musician (not singing in the video) and HOTGI's schoolmate Charlie A'Court?




PERSONAL NOTE:
Read up on the risks of prostate cancer and how you can help all men in your life make sure they aren't made a statistic. Getting checked might not be a brilliant good time, but it could mean the difference between a long life with loved ones, or an unfortunately premature demise. Be educated, do youself and the people in your life a favor. Thank you.


.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a note!