Pages

January 4, 2011

Chicka Chicka Buttah

Today was my first day back at work after Christmas break. It wasn’t a bad day, but there were some significantly stressful moments. By the time I was walking to the bus at the end of the day, I could have sworn that I was growing an ulcer. However, the bright spot of my day was that instead of heading home after work, I went the other direction and paid a visit to my momma. A hug and a sympathetic ear were just what I needed! Also, she made me supper.

Oh hellz yes
Tonight’s meal... butter chicken. Somehow, one of my favourite meals was something she had never had before! She bought a kit and invited me to pick a night to share it, so tonight was the night. It was delicious!

Close up... I can almost taste it!
And it was also nice to have a visit with my kitty Ceilidh who will be 15 years old this spring!
That's a might tasty looking treat you're teasing me with...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a note!