Pages

January 20, 2011

Open Letter to a Headache

Dear Headache,

Yeah you, the one stabbing relentlessly against the side of my skull and boring up into my eyes. I haven’t got time to deal with you today. There just isn’t a time/place to lay down with my eyes covered today unless I pull a George Costanza and take a siesta and curl up under my desk at work, so please respond to the Advil I took (and am likely to take again before too long) and calm the eff down. I am quietly trying to ignore you as the remainder of my lunch break ticks away but if you stick around to the point of following me home tonight, I will lay down somewhere dark and quiet and try to placate you. However for now I need to be functional and I require all the brain power you are currently zapping.

Lovingly yours,
Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a note!