Pages

February 10, 2011

Grocery Store Savings FAIL

I was at the grocery store last night picking up some things for the birthday dinner I am making for He-of-the-good-ideas this weekend as well as picking up a few things we had run out of. We love to marinade pork in Kikkoman Teriyaki sauce and when I went to pick out a new bottle I saw that it was on sale. Score. Not a great sale, about 10 cents off, but I like saving money where I can. Then I noticed the bottle next to it (Roasted Garlic), had a shelf sticker advertising it being on sale as well…



Now, math has never been my strong suit but I am fairly sure THAT is not a good deal. And no, I didn't tell the store about the sign… by the time I checked out it was 9:45pm and I just wanted to go home. Besides, the people that are at Customer Service at that time of night are usually just the ones who drew the short straw for scheduling and don't want to be there, let alone deal with customers with random issues.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a note!